Misys, the leading financial software company, today announced the winners of its Misys 2016 Global InFusion Partner Awards. Nadeem Syed, CEO, and Brian Gibson, VP, Partners & Ecosystem, Misys, presented the awards during the Misys Global Partner Forum taking place in Prague today. The awards recognise the contribution that partners have made over the last 12 months in supporting customer success and driving innovation.
The Misys 2016 Global InFusion Partner Award categories and winners include:
- Global Collaborator of the Year: Awarded to Deloitte for excellent collaboration with Misys in the Financial Services market.
- Key Partner Win of the Year: Awarded to Union Systems Limited (USL) for securing the largest partner-led deal in Misys history. This complex win includes solutions from across the Misys FusionBanking, Misys FusionCapital and Misys FusionRisk product portfolio.
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Awarded to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for helping jointly develop and launch to market, a cloud-enabled capital markets transformation proposition. This provides market simplification from front to back, reducing the total cost of ownership for banks.
- Banking Partner of the Year: Awarded to IBM for their 20+ year relationship working with Misys across more than 500 clients in the banking sector.
- Treasury and Capital Markets Collaborator of the Year: Awarded to Deloitte for excellent collaboration with Misys in the TCM market globally.
- Investment Management Partner of the Year: Awarded to Cronos for successfully collaborating with Misys to deliver complex projects in the investment management sector across Europe.
- Regional Partner of the Year: Awarded to Kmerit for working closely with Misys in the rapidly growing market in China.
“Two years ago, Misys decided to make a significant investment in building a partner programme and we’re thrilled with the results being achieved,” said Brian Gibson, VP, Partners & Ecosystem, Misys. “Some 25% of Misys’ global business now comes through working with our partners, including the signing of our largest partner-led deal to date earlier this year. Today’s awards are all about recognising the valuable contribution of our partners and celebrating our successful collaboration in delivering outstanding service and innovation to clients.”
More than 100 delegates attended the first ever Misys Global Partner Forum. Today the Misys global partner ecosystem comprises 62 members including companies such as IBM, HPE, Cognizant, Genpact, Accenture, USL, CBM, Finbridge and Eclectics.
About the Misys Global Partner Forum
The Misys Global Partner Forum is a yearly gathering, which sees Misys executives, industry experts, partners and potential partners discussing the critical issues for the financial services industry as well as sharing industry insights, challenges and opportunities. The event is also an occasion for Misys to award those partners who have made significant contributions over the last 12 months. For more information on the Misys InFusion Partner Programme, please check the partner section on the Misys website here.
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, capital markets, investment management and risk solutions available on the market. With more than 2,000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts, combined with our partner eco-system, have an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level. We connect systems, collect data and create intelligent information to drive smarter business decisions. To learn more about how our Fusion software portfolio can deliver a holistic view of your operations, and help you to solve your most complex challenges, please visit www.misys.com and follow @MisysFS on Twitter.
Leave a Reply