Accuity offers a suite of innovative solutions for payments and compliance professionals, from comprehensive data and software that manage risk and compliance, to flexible tools that optimize payments pathways. With deep expertise and industry-leading data-enabled solutions from the Fircosoft, Bankers Almanac and NRS brands, our portfolio delivers protection for individual and organizational reputations.
Part of RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries, Accuity has been delivering solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for 180 years.
Firco Compliance Link
Firco Compliance Link is an automated and comprehensive solution that provides a consolidated view of all account, transaction and trade activity. Additionally, it can be configured to suit individual risk appetite, help reduce false positives and prioritise review time by notifying users when there are potential matches to review. It allows customers to comply with screening and regulatory requirements by providing a complete audit trail of all screening operations. The application can be installed on-premises or used as SaaS solution.
Benefits of Firco Compliance Link
FIRCO TRADE COMPLIANCE
Firco Trade Compliance provides a one-stop solution for all your screening requirements, whether that’s screening customers for sanctions e.g., Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) or the trading activity itself—goods, locations, or the transportation vessel.
It provides a secure, end-to-end solution that enables you to centralise all of your screening processes for account, transaction and trade files for batch or real-time lookups. The flexibility of the system allows for the same solution in either a hosted or on premise environment and allows for any type of screening.
Firco Trade Compliance is a comprehensive and intelligent solution that efficiently screens against sanctions, vessels and dual-use goods within a single interface – offering a centralised view of risk and compliance, combining advanced and enhanced features:
- An advanced screening engine – brings the data together to efficiently screen against sanctions, shipping and vessels, dual-use goods, entities and locations, into a consolidated screen featuring the key fields needed to check multiple aspects of a trade. It can be configured to suit individual data sets, automate workflows and prioritise review time by notifying users when there are potential match cases to review, streamlining overall screening processes.
- Enhanced global regulation list – Accuity’s data research team proactively research, check and add daily to keep data up-to-date with global regulator announcements, constantly enhancing with thousands of unique identifiers for added protection against sanctioned entities
- Ensure decision making is based on the latest and most comprehensive data
- Reduce false positives by customising compliance screening according to your own needs and risk profile
- Have the freedom to divert resources from manual, repetitive checking to other operational tasks
Best Practice Compliance
- Improve the standard of compliance to meet international best practice and anticipate regulatory demands
- Create a clear audit trail to demonstrate decision making to regulators
Secure Your Reputation
- Minimise the reputational and financial risk to your organisation that’s inherit in trade finance
- Improve turnaround time for customer’s trade finance applications
Now you can find the caution lists from all major sanctioning bodies, law enforcement agencies, and financial regulators worldwide—in one convenient and comprehensive source. We’re continually expanding and adding lists to offer the most accurate intelligence available.
We constantly collect, normalise, and validate data from multiple sanctions and caution lists from around the world. The data is enriched to reduce false positives and enable the highest level of anti-money laundering (AML) compliance.